Monday, July 2, 2018

My Travel bucket list!!!

Rise and shine my lovelies!!! I hope everyone is having a good morning! 

Now here we go. Got your tea or coffee? I got my morning tea. Let's get into today's to-do list to keep that focus today.



Today's TO-DO List 

  • Make tea 
  • Make that bed! 
  • Study 
  • Write 
  • Workout 
  • Basic Cleaning 
  • Read  
  • Look for a book to start next Monday! 



Today I woke up thinking about places I really would love to visit, considering I've been here in the states. Can't go through life and not do some traveling, you know, explore a bit. I wanted to show you guys my travel bucket list for today! 



My #1 Place 
Eskişehir, Turkey 
The reason I am making Eskisehir my number 1 place I want to go is because I personally have family there that I miss so much! But, besides that they also have Disney land!!! Boat rides down the river, amazing food and some of the most beautiful buildings as well. 

Photo by: 
#2 Santorini, Greece 
Me and the hubby has talked about going here for a year now. We know when we go it will be a real beautiful adventure that we would love to experience together. Just to see the sunrise and sunset there will be breath taking. 

Photo by: 
#3 Aruba 
Just the view is amazing. The girls would just get a kick out of seeing the flamingoes on beach and have fun swimming. 


Photos by: 
#4 Paris 
I always had love for Paris and want to see the Eiffel tower. Also, to feel that love in the air. Such a special experience to have looking out to the Eiffel tower wrapped up in the arms of your other half. 
Photo by:

#5 Cairo, Egypt 
All my life I always wanted to see the pyramids for the history that they hold. Just to see something that was built thousands of years ago is definitely on my bucket list. 

That’s my travel bucket list!!! Let me know fam, what is your #1 place you want to visit in the world? Leave you answer in the comments below. I can't wait to read them. Also, if you have a favorite book leave that in the comments below as well!!! And Please don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to let you know when my blog is up!! I appreciate every one of you who subscribe. Wish ya'll a happy day and great health!!! See ya tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another tv workout!!!!

Hey everyone!!! I’m back!!!! I wanted to bring you a reason to still get your need to see each episode of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina...