Sunday, July 1, 2018

Good Morning lovelies!!! Time to rise and shine!!!



Got your tea or coffee??? I got my coffee. 
As a mother it's so rough to start the day without a little bit of caffeine. I wonder what is going through our kids head when they see us in the morning looking like zombies!  
Now I personally can't get through my day without putting together a to-do list. I easily get distracted or lazy so the list keeps me going! Plus, when I finish my list I feel like I have accomplished my day and didn't just sit and waste time. So, let's get to today's to-do list!!! 
TODAY'S TO-DO LIST!!
  • Make coffee  
  • Make bed (always start your day with making your bed because if you can succeed at making your bed what can you accomplish) 
  • Study a foreign language (currently learning Arabic 
  • Do some writing 
  • Basic cleaning (vacuumwiping down all surfaces (I can't stand dust), and washing dishes) 
  • Read
That is my typical day as a stay at home mom and when I stay in. Currently it is way too hot out to go outside so we are staying home and chilling lol.  
So, today's breakfast I made a tomato sauce with eggs over easy!!! Soo good, I highly recommend this breakfast. Especially with bread. 
Ingredients: 
  • 2 fresh tomatoes (diced) 
  • Half of an onion (diced) 
  • 1 tsp. of minced garlic 
  • tbsp. of tomato paste 
  • ¾ cup of water 
  • 3 eggs 
  • tbsp. of olive oil 
  • ¼ tsp of salt 
  • ¼ tsp of black pepper 
  • Fresh parsley for garish 
Instructions: 
  1. Place pan on stove with medium-high heat. Add the olive oil to the pan. Add the onions and garlic. Let the onions and garlic cook down until you see they have color.  
  2. Next add the tomatoes. Let cook for about 3-5 minutes 
  3. Add the tomato paste. Make sure you cook the tomato paste until you see it has changed in color. Cooking the tomato paste down really gives the sauce a great flavor. 
  4. Add salt and black pepper 
  5. When you see the tomato paste is cooked add the water. Stir until the tomato paste has dissolved into the water. 
  6. Leave on medium-low heat with lid on pan for about 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened 
  7. With your spoon or spetula make 3 holes in the sauce, this is where you will place each egg. Once you have placed your eggs in the pan have your heat on low and cook the eggs til they have set. (no lid on pan) 
  8. When the eggs are done, top it off with some fresh parsley.  
  9. Place your eggs on a plate and enjoy!! 
Here are my pictures from making my eggs in tomato sauce. In the comments let me know if you tried out this recipe and how you liked it. Do be shy to show pics!!  
   
 I am still currently debating on what book to read this week, I still want to hear from all of ya'll what kind of books are your favorite? Well I am going to end it here lovelies. I wish you guys a great day, rain or shine and great health. And to all the moms out there hang in there, I know it gets rough sometimes but we can do it! If you want to keep posted with my blog and join the family, please hit that subscribe button in the upper right hand corner! See ya tomorrow lovelies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another tv workout!!!!

Hey everyone!!! I’m back!!!! I wanted to bring you a reason to still get your need to see each episode of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina...